Pranayama is Yogic breathing exercise.
Pranayama = Prana +Ayam
Prana = Energy or life energy
Ayam = Dimension
Why do we need Pranayama?
Most of us do shallow breathing. We use only small capacity of our lungs to breathe.
In this amazing workshop we learn to breathe deeper into our lungs.
Day – Saturday, Nov/19/2017
Time – 2:30pm
Price = $20
Gyan Yoga members enjoy it complimentary(Free)
- In studio 1B – 1561 Dundas St. W
- Over the phone 647-341-4926
- email email@example.com
Preparation for Pranayama
- Empty Stomach is recommended
- No big meal 3-4 hours before Pranayama class
- No snack 2 hours before Pranayama class
- Drinking water 30-60 minutes before is recommended