Pranayama is Yogic breathing exercise.
Pranayama = Prana +Ayam
Prana = Energy or life energy
Ayam = Dimension
Why do we need Pranayama?
Most of us do shallow breathing. We use only small capacity of our lungs to breathe.
In this amazing workshop we learn to breathe deeper into our lungs.
Day and Time
Sunday, Feb/18/2018 @ 2:30pm
Price = $20.00
Complimentary for Gyan Yoga students.
If you are Gyan Yoga student and you have
an active Gyan Yoga package than you dont
have to pay for Pranayama wrokshp.
This workshop is free for you.
Please sign up. Limited spots available
Day – Saturday, Nov/19/2017
Time – 2:30pm
Price = $20
Gyan Yoga members enjoy it complimentary(Free)
- In studio 1B – 1561 Dundas St. W
- Over the phone 647-341-4926
- email email@example.com
Preparation for Pranayama
- Empty Stomach is recommended
- No big meal 3-4 hours before Pranayama class
- No snack 2 hours before Pranayama class
- Drinking water 30-60 minutes before is recommended